- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Major Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Medical, Dependent Care, and Transportation
- 401K with Discretionary Company Match
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability
- Basic Life & AD&D Insurance (100% employer paid with the option to purchase additional coverage)
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program) 100% Employer paid.
- Casual dress days
- Direct Deposit
- Flex-time and telecommuting programs
- Jury duty
- Philanthropic and Community Service Opportunities
- Educational Assistance
- Dependent Scholarship Program
- Various other employee benefits
TRISTAR strives to create an environment of respect, wherein all of us are encouraged to learn and to grow, to provide exceptional service to our clients and in turn to enjoy the satisfaction that comes from a job well done. We believe that to provide real service, we must contribute something which cannot be bought or measured with money: sincerity and integrity.
There are opportunities throughout the country to join our team. If you would like to experience firsthand why we have one of the highest staff retention rates in the industry, please click on the links below to explore current job openings and career opportunities with us.